Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Surviving my classes!

I have started to freak out that I'm in over my head with my senior project, but I am excited about my other courses. This semester I am taking...
Laban I which can be described as an analyses of how and why the body moves in connection to mind and emotions  Link to the Laban Institute of Movement Studies
Dance and the Digital Arts: a class that focuses on collaboration of movement and media that works towards a show at the Milwaukee Art Museum
Digital Media Portfolio for Dancers: a class that teaches how to put together a dvd resume along with a wordpress.com web page that has all our information for future employers to view
T'ai Chi Ch'uan: I feel that this class is going to be very difficult for me because I'm going to really have to break some of the bad habits I have physically picked up over the years to be able to move in the proper form. I was told the first day to watch Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

So between dancing, filming, making a detailed dance resume, and T'ai Chi, I will be trying to start a business that involves dance, literature, and the community.

We shall see....

No comments:

Post a Comment