Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

End of Summer; Back to School

I am excited!!!! I know most students dread those three words "Back to School", but I love the start of a new semester. It is filled with new classes, and feels fresh even though I've had almost all the teachers before with most of the same students. As it is my final semester, I am a little nervous about keeping the fire burning especially since there are more and more responsibilities in my life. I have big goals for the next four months.

1) I want to take control of my finances. Meaning that I know exactly what I owe the government back from student loans, I have a way to document my everyday finances, and I have a start to how to document business transactions.

2) I want to take more chances and throw myself out there. I'm realizing that I've been taking it really safe and comfortable as far as dance is concerned. I need to try more auditions and try more teaching opportunities.

3) I need to rely more on my own self awareness rather than on other people's inputs and opinions. Not saying that other people aren't helpful; they are too helpful. I need to do for myself what I hope to do for others.

So.... as with anything, I hope to just always keep growing and learning with dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment