Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dance Exchange

I thought I would leave you a quick blog today about what's out there in the world of dance.

I've got to say I'm jealous! A friend of mine, Liz Zaztrow, is working with the Liz Lerman Dance Exchange. For those who may not know, Liz Lerman is a dancer/choreographer who skillfully brings people together to create dance and community. She finds dance in everyone, and her work has soared with people of all ages. Her company based in Takoma Park, MD has been to Wisconsin a few times over the past year, and I still have not seen them in action. Come back to Milwaukee; I promise to make every effort to attend! It would be wonderful to see "The Matter of Origins" which is one of their latest creations.

Check out the Dance Exchange blog for more details!

Dance Exchange on the road: "The Matter of Origins" Opened Last Night!: "And the University of Maryland's campus newspaper has an article about it. Check out what The Diamondback is saying about The Matter of Orig..."

No comments:

Post a Comment