Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Missed Connections


Last Weekend Gal Friday Films was shooting their short, independant film "Missed Connections". They needed dancers, and I said, "me,me!"


In Busby Berkly fashion, us dancers were doing cutsey choreography by the brilliant Kelly Anderson to some kick butt music. For anyone who doesn't know of busby berkly here's a great example of his work Busby "Dames".

I never thought it would be so hard to work in a film. I thought because it isn't live it should be easier.... I was confused.

We had to do everything 10's of times, and played the waiting game a lot. I have a new found respect for actors/actresses and film makers along with the whole crew that comes along with them (costuming, makeup, and hair). I don't know how many times I had somebody poking at my face or fixing up my hair over the course of the day.... Probably more than I fix my own hair or makeup in a month.

I can't wait to see the whole picture! It should be hilarious. I loved it even through the soreness and bruises.

Photo Taken from Missed Connections on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment